Documentation owner at n8n
- Designed, proposed, and implemented new tooling and information architecture. Delivered an improved authoring experience, lower-maintenance tooling, more performant and comprehensive search, and a more browsable information architecture.
- Project managed the docs, including: setting quarterly goals, implementing analytics and using them to prioritise projects, defining collaboration and contribution processes across teams.
- Overhauled existing content and filled gaps: ensured up-to-date and complete information, in a consistent and clear style to improve readability. This included creating new code tutorials, and overhauling existing code samples.
- Provided documentation for new features, with documentation ready at release. This helped marketing as they prepared for launches, as well as ensuring support for users.
- Managed contractors and assisted with interviewing candidates